I just found out that I won’t have any work for the last two weeks of August. This is nice, because it means I get a vacation, but it’s also very very bad - it means that I’m digging into the money I’m saving for my move to the UK (and there’s really not that much of it at all).
So, to offset the cost of rent, and food and such, I’m once again reminding everyone that I do indeed take commissions. (I take commissions all the time, actually, so if you don’t have the money right now, but do in two months time, or a year’s time, message me whenever! I never turn down opportunities to art.)
Stupid Little Fat People
As I’m sure you’re aware, if you follow me, I draw things I call Stupid Little Fat People (SLFPs, for short). SLFPs are very fun and easy for me to draw, so they’re the cheapest thing I offer.
Digital - 10$/character
These are the easiest of the easiest; I don’t have to scan them, I can save them easily in whatever filetype.
Pencil & Pen - 10$/character
A lot more detail goes into these than into the digital ones. I have to scan them in, but they don’t take too much longer than the digital ones. I’ll email you the digital copy, but if you want the physical one, you’ll either have to come pick it up or pay for shipping.
Watercolours - 15$/character
These ones take me the longest, because I have to do a test drawing, make sure it looks right, and then move onto the final one. I’ll send you the digital file, but if you want the physical one, you’ll either have to come pick it up, or pay for shipping.
I do sometimes draw stuff other than SLFPs. This is that stuff.
Bust - 10-13$/character
Simple bust drawing, either traditional or digital. As with all other traditional media, if you want the physical copy you’ll have to pay for shipping. Sliding scale based on how complicated/detailed the character’s face is.
Pencil Drawing - 15-20$/character
I do these in my sketchbook and then scan them in. As with all other traditional media, if you want the physical copy, you’ll have to pay for shipping. Sliding scale based on whether you want simple lines or super shaded. I can’t do photorealism, and suggest you don’t ask for drawings like this of yourself or family members.
You & Your SLFP - 25$/pair
Okay, this is kind of an SLFP still, but… not really? It’s a drawing of you interacting with your SLFP - or of your favourite character, or your Original Character, or whatever. A ton of detail goes into these; I need serious reference imagery, as well as the attitude with which you want them to be interacting.
- I really really really like references when I’m drawing, so if you have a photo/drawing of the character/person you want drawn, that’s awesome.
- I won’t be starting on these until after the 4th of August, as I’m winding up to the Pride Parade here, and I am working on an Entry. (I’m also finishing some essays up.)
- You can message me on here, or on my deviantArt, where you’ll find plenty more examples of my art. Or, you can e-mail me - send an ask to get that.
- I can usually finish one completed drawing per day, if it’s super detailed. If it’s SLFPs, I can do probably five. Please keep that in mind if you’re waiting on a commission.
- If you live in the GVRD, I take cash. If you live outside the GVRD, I take Paypal.
- I’m willing to do barter/trade if you can’t pay me in cash. Are you awesome at cutting hair? Let’s do it, if you’re in the area. Do you also do art? Let’s trade! I’m cool with most things, especially if they help alleviate the money woes during those two weeks.
- I’ve raised my price a bit since the last time I posted one of these; if you can’t afford the full amount,it’s not a deal breaker. Let me know what you can afford, and we can definitely work something out.
THANKS FOR READING THROUGH THIS.